Thursday, September 12, 2013

hot august blues


In honor of the end of summer and of finally getting around to cleaning out my camera, here are a couple of pictures from Baltimore's Hot August Blues festival, which this year featured one of my top music and all-around-human crushes, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals...in addition to several other awesome bands.

The whole day was a perfect way to mark the end of summer, and after several years of missing out for one reason or another, I couldn't be happier that I got the chance to go. Here's a glimpse at some of my favorite pics, though they definitely don't do justice to how gorgeous the park was, or how much great music actually went on throughout the day. Read the write-up, and see a billion other (way superior) photos here.





No comments:

Post a Comment